2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleKelsborrow Way, Kelsall, Tarporley
- Detached Bungalow
- Two bedrooms
- Corner plot
- Single Garage
- In need of modernisation
- Potential to extend (Subject to planning)
An opportunity to purchase a fantastic detached bungalow set in a popular residential location. The bungalow offers the purchaser the ability to improve to their own tastes and potentially extend also (subject to the necessary planning).
This two bedroom detached bungalow is situation on the always popular Kelsborrow Way and sits on a generous corner plot. The accommodation comprises entrance porch, lounge, kitchen, inner hall, two bedrooms and shower room. The bungalow is approached over a paved driveway which leads to a garage and the drive has lawn to either side. To the rear there is a useful garden store room to the back of the garage and the property has paved patio area and lawn and is all enclosed with fencing.
Double glazed door and side panel to side elevation. Radiator. Second glazed door opens into:
Lounge 20' 4" x 12' ( 6.20m x 3.66m )
uPVC double glazed window to front elevation, two radiators, ornamental fire surround with electric fire.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 3" ( 2.64m x 2.51m )
uPVC double glazed windows to side and rear. Range of wall and base units with 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel drainer unit. Built in Samsung gas hob and electric oven. Radiator. Wall mounted gas central heating boiler. Tiled walls. Space for washing machine and fridge.
Bedroom One 11' x 10' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, range of fitted bedroom furniture.
Bedroom Two 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
uPVC sliding patio doors to the rear elevation. Radiator. Built in wardrobe.
uPVC double glazed window to rear. Two piece suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Corner shower cubicle with electric shower. Tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
Garage 16' 2" x 8' 2" ( 4.93m x 2.49m )
Up and over door to front, power and light connected.
Garden Store 7' 5" x 6' 3" ( 2.26m x 1.91m )
uPVC double glazed door and window to rear elevation. Shelving, power and light.
The bungalow is approached over a paved driveway which leads to a garage and the drive has lawn to either side.
The property has a paved patio area and lawn and is all enclosed with fencing.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60251053.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TRP103178. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Tarporley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.