4 bedroom detached house for saleBraywick Road, Maidenhead
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- FOUR / FIVE BEDROOMS
- FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING & GARAGE
- ENCLOSED GARDEN
- ADAPTABLE ACCOMMODATION
- SOUGHT-AFTER LOCATION
- APPROVED PLANNING PERMISSION
A large detached property on a substantial plot offered with no onward chain in a prime location close to Maidenhead town centre and main line train station. Planning Permission for a single story rear extension granted in February 2019 - full details on www.rbwm.gov.uk Ref: 18/03740/FULL
In a most sought-after residential location within half a mile level walk of Maidenhead town centre & train station, offering excellent access to nearby motorway network. A substantial four/five bedroom detached family home in need of some modernisation. The property offers spacious and adaptable accommodation over three floors with a rear garden extending to approximately 66ft. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
double glazed door to front and double glazed windows to side and front.
single glazed door and window to front, understairs cupboard, radiator.
w.c, wash hand basin, radiator, tiled, double glazed window to side.
Lounge 17' 10" x 12' ( 5.44m x 3.66m )
double glazed window to front, gas fireplace, three radiators.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 13' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.99m )
double glazed bay window to front, radiator.
Family Room 17' 9" x 9' 8" ( 5.41m x 2.95m )
double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 8' 5" narrowing to 6' " x 20' 8" ( 2.57m narrowing to 1.83m x 6.30m )
fitted kitchen with range of wall and base level units, one and a half bowl drainer sink unit, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, cooker hood, radiator, double glazed window to rear, door to utility room.
double glazed windows to side and rear, central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine/dryer.
Conservatory 9' 2" x 11' ( 2.79m x 3.35m )
of brick and timber construction, double glazed windows to side and rear, radiator, lights.
First Floor Landing
window to front, cupboard.
Bedroom 1 8' 11" x 11' ( 2.72m x 3.35m )
double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
shower cubicle with shower, wash hand basin, w.c, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator, part tiled.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 13' 1" ( 3.63m x 3.99m )
double glazed bay window to front, built-in wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
Bedroom 3 8' 11" x 14' 7" ( 2.72m x 4.45m )
double glazed windows to front and rear, radiator, TV point, eaves storage.
Bedroom 4 8' 5" x 9' 11" ( 2.57m x 3.02m )
double glazed windows to front and rear, sink, built-in wardrobes, radiator, TV point.
Bonus Loft Room 7' 9" x 14' 2" ( 2.36m x 4.32m )
double glazed Velux window, eves storage, restricted headroom.
double glazed window to rear, bath with mixer taps, shower cubicle with shower, vanity wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan, w.c, fully tiled, radiator.
Rear Garden 66' x 50' ( 20.12m x 15.24m )
enclosed by panel fencing.
Storage Shed 10' x 20' ( 3.05m x 6.10m )
single glazed window to front, power and light.
Shed 14' 7" x 9' 10" ( 4.45m x 3.00m )
with power and light.
Garage 20' x 18' ( 6.10m x 5.49m )
with up and over doors, power and light.
approved planning permission for a 3 x 14 metre rear extension.
From Maidenhead Town Centre proceed under the railway bridge and over the roundabout turning first left, where the property will be found on the left hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60255942.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD115193. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.