3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHeathfield Road, Plymouth
- Semi Detached House
- Excellent investment / project
- Three good sized bedrooms
- Good sized front & rear gardens
- No onward chain
Offered for sale with no upward chain is this unusual three bedroom semi detached property. The property would make an ideal investment or may suit a buyer looking for a project.
In a popular residential area, close to bus routes, parks and shops, this semi detached family home offers excellent sized accommodation and requires modernisation throughout. The accommodation comprises an entrance hall, a good sized living room, downstairs wc, kitchen, bathroom and three bedrooms. The house features front and rear gardens and good views. There is no onward chain and is an idea investment opportunity or project.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden bordered by plants and shrubs with a to the sides and front. A pathway leads to the side of the house and into the rear garden. A main entrance door opens into the hallway.
The hallway has a radiator, staircase to the first floor and a cupboard beneath the stairs housing the electrics. Doors lead off to:
Lounge 12' 8" x 16' ( 3.86m x 4.88m )
A good size living room with front and side facing double glazed windows. There is a radiator and a wall mounted gas fire with a back boiler, which supports the central heating system.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.97m )
The kitchen is a good size and has a rear facing double glazed window, radiator, a built in pantry with a upvc double glazed window. There is a chimney breast with a cupboard housing the water tank. The kitchen has a base units and stainless steel drainer sink.
The downstairs wc has a upvc double glazed window, radiator and a wc.
First Floor Landing
The landing has two side facing upvc double glazed window and doors off to:
The bathroom has a side facing upvc double glazed window, a bath and wash hand basin with pedestal and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.98m )
A good size single bedroom with a side facing double glazed window with views of the surrounding area and there is loft access.
Bedroom Two 9' 9" x 11' 1" max ( 2.97m x 3.38m max )
A second good size double bedroom with a rear facing double glazed window and a radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 4" + recess x 9' 8" ( 3.76m + recess x 2.95m )
The master bedroom has a front facing double glazed window and a radiator.
The rear garden is a good size and accessed from the side of the property. There is a patio area and the garden area is bordered by fencing to one side and the rear with a wall to the other.
Please note; this property is non-standard construction. For more information and advice, please call us on 01752 662777.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60268631.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MUP104092. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Mutley Plain. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.