4 bedroom detached house for saleSpring Meadows, Clayton le Moors
- A truly magnificent 4 bedroom detached family home
- Situated in a desirable location
- Immaculately presented throughout
- 3 Spacious reception rooms & uPVC conservatory
- Stunning living dining kitchen
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Garage & Driveway
- Plans available for a 5th bedroom extension
- Early viewings recommended
CHAIN FREE. Duckworths Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the market this magnificent 4 bedroom detached family friendly property which enjoys a prime location upon the highly sought after Sefton Farm Development in Clayton le Moors. This stunning home epitomizes class with an array of high quality finishes with the highlight the modern fitted dining kitchen which will be sure to impress any potential buyers. The floor space is generous throughout & ideal for large families with 3 reception rooms & 3 double bedrooms. Spring Meadows backs on to the Leeds/Liverpool Canal and is within close proximity of good schools, the town centre amenities & the M66 & M65 motorway network roads. Benefitting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, 2 piece cloakroom, snug/office, family lounge, uPVC conservatory, dining room, stunning fitted dining kitchen suite with integrated appliances & breakfast bar. To the first floor you will find the master bedroom with fitted wardrobes & a modern 3 piece bathroom suite, 3 good sized bedrooms & a modern 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally you will find a generous rear lawn & patio garden. The vendors have had plans for an extension passed to add a 5th bedroom with an ensuite bathroom. To the front is a small lawn garden with a driveway leading to the garage. Contact us now for further information.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60270320.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5658678. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.