2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleNew Street, Andover
- Convenient Location
- End Of Terrace House
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Spacious Living/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & First Floor Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Side & Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking For Two Vehicles
This well presented end of terrace house offers two double bedrooms, spacious living room with patio doors to the garden, fitted kitchen, first floor bathroom, rear and side gardens and driveway parking for two cars.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer for sale with no forward chain, this well presented two double bedroom end of terrace house which is conveniently located in central Andover. The accommodation is well proportioned and nicely presented throughout and offers two double bedrooms, first floor bathroom, kitchen and a spacious living/dining room. Outside there is an enclosed rear and side garden and allocated off road parking for two vehicles.
Upon entering the house you are greeted by a welcoming entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor and doors lead to a fitted kitchen with ample space for appliances and a spacious living/dining room benefiting from full height patio doors to the rear garden and a large under stair storage cupboard.
From the first floor landing doors lead to two double bedrooms and a three piece family bathroom.
Outside there is allocated parking to the front of the house for two vehicles. Gated side access leads to a side and rear garden which offers privacy and enjoys a sunny aspect.
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 11' 1" max x 7' 9" max ( 3.38m max x 2.36m max )
Living/ Dining Room 16' 5" x 10' 10" max ( 5.00m x 3.30m max )
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 9" x 9' 10" ( 3.28m x 3.00m )
Bedroom Two Irregular Shaped Room 11' max x 10' 10" max ( 3.35m max x 3.30m max )
Side & Rear Garden
Allocated Off Road Parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60270572.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WCR103965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Winchester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.