2 bedroom apartment for saleBridgewater Close, Frodsham
- GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £135,000
- No Chain
- Two Bed Ground Floor Apartment
- En-suite To Master Bedroom Plus Family Bathroom
- Excellent Location Within Frodsham
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £135,000. No Chain. Ground floor two bed apartment in Frodsham.One allocated parking space. Viewings are highly recommended.
GUIDE PRICE £120,000 - £135,000
Offered with No Chain this is an excellent opportunity for first time buyers or investors alike to purchase a ground floor two bedroom apartment in a prime location in Frodsham. With excellent transport links including bus, trains and motorway this property is great for those who need to commute. This apartment block in particular has 6 apartments in total with this being one of two on the ground floor with easy access from the communal door. The accommodation consists of: lounge, dining kitchen, two double bedrooms with en-suite to master and a family bathroom. One allocated parking space. Viewings are highly recommended.
Access from Communal Entrance
One store cupboard and another cupboard housing the water tank
Lounge 13' 5" x 12' 8" ( 4.09m x 3.86m )
Two PVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, storage heater
Kitchen Irregular Shaped Room 8' 8" x 13' 5" ( 2.64m x 4.09m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, wall and base units with work surface over, stainless steel sink with single drainer and mixer tap, electric hob and oven with extractor fan over. Space for fridge/freezer and washing machine, storage heater.
Bedroom One 9' 9" x 11' 7" ( 2.97m x 3.53m )
Built in wardrobe, storage heater
Walk in shower enclosure with mixer tap, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with mixer tap and tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 9' 8" x 8' 11" ( 2.95m x 2.72m )
PVC double glazed window to the side elevation, storage heater.
Panelled bath with mixer tap and shower hose attachment, low level w.c., pedestal wash basin with mixer tap, tiled walls and heated towel rail.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60273104.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FRM105244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Frodsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.