6 bedroom detached house for saleThe Green, Beeston, Sandy, Bedfordshire, SG19
- Victorian detached country house
- Six bedrooms, one en suite
- Three reception rooms plus conservatory
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Gas to radiator heating
- Driveway and covered parking area
- Established gardens
- Two outbuildings
A Victorian six bedroom detached house set back from the village green within established south-westerly facing gardens The property was constructed in 1880 and was formally part of the Creasy Estate. It was significantly enlarged in 1988 by the addition of a two storey extension using reclaimed materials. The property now offers three reception rooms plus a conservatory, a kitchen/breakfast room with utility room and six bedrooms with an en suite bathroom to the master bedroom, and a family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60284816.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BED120514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Bedford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.