5 bedroom detached house for saleHarrup Close, Stoke Hammond, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK17
- New detached house
- Five bedrooms; two en suite
- Three reception rooms
- Kitchen/breakfast room, utility room
- Underfloor heating throughout
- Double garage, off street parking
- Gated development
- Built to a high specification, 10 year warranty
A new, five bedroom detached house with a double garage, off street parking and enclosed rear garden, situated in a gated development in the village of Stoke Hammond. SITE AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING 7 DAYS A WEEK. Built by Lilygate Homes to a high specification, this house is one of seven properties situated in a development with an electrically operated gated entrance in the centre of the village. Features include concrete floors to the ground and first floors, and underfloor heating with individual room controls throughout. The fully integrated kitchen is made by Omega and has quartz worktops and Quooker hot taps. The accommodation includes a sitting room, dining room, study, kitchen/breakfast room and utility room. Two of the five bedrooms have en suite facilities and there is also a bathroom. The rear garden has a patio area and, to the front, there is parking for two cars.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60294789.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MKC190042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Graham, Central Milton Keynes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.