2 bedroom park home for saleOsmington Hill, Osmington, Weymouth, Dorset, DT3 6ED
- Residential Park Home With Sea Views
- Available July 2018 - New Development
- Two Double Bedrooms - Ensuite To Master
- Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Spacious Lounge - Dining Room
- Fully Furnished Throughout
- Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly
- No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
FULLY RESIDENTIAL 36x20 Wessex Dorset With Sea Views - Available July 2018 - New Development - Two Double Bedrooms - Ensuite To Master - Fully Fitted Kitchen With Appliances - Spacious Lounge - Dining Room - Fully Furnished Throughout - Over 45's Park - Pet Friendly - No Stamp Duty - P/X Available!!
Two 36x20 Wessex Dorset's will soon to be available on this brand-new development located on the Weymouth Coast.
Front Row With Sea Views £224,000
Back Row With White Horse Views £200,000
Briefly comprising of the following, two double bedrooms, en suite bathroom to the master bedroom, family bathroom complete with 3-pc suite, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, dining room, spacious lounge with feature fireplace. Fully furnished throughout to an exceptionally high standard complimenting the internal design of the home.
For further information or to book a viewing, please call us on 01202 770 736
VIEWINGS AND PARK VISITS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY!
The park is situated in an elevated position overlooking Weymouth Bay, with sea views that stretch from Lyme Bay in the East to Portland in the West, and faces towards the South West offering plenty of hours of sunshine and beautiful evening sunsets.
Countryside views can be seen all around the park, and at the rear of the development is the famous White Horse on Osmington Hills.
Weymouth Town Centre is only 3 miles away and the nearest beach is approx 1 mile by car.
This park is ideally located for you to explore the Jurassic Coastline and the local history and heritage with some fantastic coastal walks.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 403042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Right Choice Park & Leisure Homes Ltd , Poole. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.