3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEdgewater Place, Latchford, Warrington
- WELL PRESENTED SEMI DETACHED
- CUL - DE - SAC LOCATION
- LOVELY TRIPLE ASPECT LOUNGE
- MODERN DINING/KITCHEN
- MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
- TWO FURTHER BEDROOMS
- THREE PIECE FAMILY BATHROOM
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DETACHED GARAGE
Situated on the sought after 'Edgewater Park' estate this modern semi detached 'Dalton' property makes a great first home or would suit any small family and is very conveniently located for surrounding Villages, Warrington Town Centre and the motorway networks. The current owner has had the property from new and there is still 3 years left to run on the NHBC Guarantee. The accommodation comprises: entrance hallway, lovely triple aspect lounge, sizeable modern Cream gloss dining kitchen with integrated appliances, utility with space for both a washing machine and dryer. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite shower room and built in wardrobes followed by two other well proportioned double bedrooms and a family bathroom with a white three piece suite. Externally the property has a tarmacadam driveway leading to a detached brick garage and a paved pathway with small front garden, enclosed with a wrought iron fence leading to the front door. The rear garden has a large patio area for entertaining and a small lawned area beyond, all enclosed by timber fencing.
Entrance Hallway - 1.99 x 1.50 (6'6" x 4'11") -
Downstairs Wc - 1.86 x 0.99 (6'1" x 3'2") -
Lounge - 4.69 x 5.07 (15'4" x 16'7") -
Dining/Kitchen - 4.70 x 2.87 (15'5" x 9'4") -
Utility - 2.66 x 1.29 (8'8" x 4'2") -
Landing - 4.70 x 1.87 (15'5" x 6'1") -
Master Bedroom - 3.94m x 3.84m (12'11 x 12'7) -
Ensuite - 1.22 x 1.14 (4'0" x 3'8") -
Bedroom Two - 2.95m x 2.34m (9'8 x 7'8) -
Bedroom Three - 2.95m x 2.31m (9'8 x 7'7) -
Family Bathroom - 1.91 x 1.92 (6'3" x 6'3") -
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60301162.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27005505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Howell & Co, Warrington - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.