2 bedroom terraced house for salePOPLAR ROAD, CLEETHORPES
Withdrawn from Market
- Two bedroom terraced property with off road parking
- Modern throughout
- Kitchen diner with doors onto garden
- Ground floor shower room WC
- Family bathroom on the first floor
- Two double bedrooms
- Central Cleethorpes location
- Energy Performance Rating C and Council tax band A
- *** NO FORWARD CHAIN ***
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts Estate Agents are pleased to be marketing this two bedroom terraced property located just a short distance from the seafront and Cleethorpes main shops and attractions. With off road parking to the front, this property would be an ideal first time buy or investment opportunity as they do achieve a very healthy rental income. Downstairs offers two reception rooms, front lounge and rear dining area which is open plan to the kitchen. There is a downstairs WC and shower room which is highly beneficial. The first floor has two double bedrooms and the family bathroom which is very spacious itself. The rear garden is private and low maintenance with the added benefit of a side store room with uPVC door. Viewings are available immediately so call today to arrange. *** NO FORWARD CHAIN! ***
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60303919.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7867866. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.