2 bedroom flat for saleHENEAGE RD, GRIMSBY
- Ideal investment, two self contained one bedroom flats
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Ground floor offers lounge, inner hall, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom
- First Floor offers landing, lounge, bedroom with ensuite shower cubicle, cloakroom and a kitchen
- Front and rear gardens
- No forward chain on the vendors side
- Early viewing is highly advised and is strictly through the agent only please
- Energy performance rating D and Council tax band A
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Presenting an ideal investment opportunity with a combined previous rental income of £690 PCM, Crofts estate agents are delighted to be offering for sale this terraced property which has been converted into two self contained one bedroom flats. Located within this established area both flats benefit from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing and briefly comprise communal entrance hall with the ground floor flat comprising lounge, inner hallway, bedroom, kitchen and bathroom. First floor comprises landing area, lounge, bedroom with ensuite shower cubicle, cloakroom and a kitchen. Front and rear gardens. No forward chain on the vendors side.
The front garden has walled boundary with gated access. To the rear the shared garden has fenced boundaries and offers lawned and patio areas. Rear gated access.
7' 11'' x 7' 11'' (2.410m x 2.404m)
uPVC double glazed window and entrance door to the rear elevation leading to the fire escape. Gas central heating radiator. Base and wall units with roll edged work surfacing and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Electric cooker point. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine.
First Floor Landing
The second of the flats leads from the communal hallway and has loft access to the landing area.
12' 1'' x 14' 4'' (3.690m x 4.373m)
uPVC double glazed window to the front elevation. Gas central heating radiator.
9' 0'' x 6' 10'' (2.750m x 2.074m)
Equipped with a white suite comprising panelled bath, close coupled w.c and pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled splashback. uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Gas central heating radiator.
13' 1'' x 9' 0'' (3.988m x 2.755m)
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Gas central heating radiator. Storage cupboard housing the gas boiler. Door to the ensuite shower.
Ensuite to FF Bedroom
3' 6'' x 5' 0'' (1.073m x 1.527m)
Offering shower cubicle with thermostatic shower.
3' 9'' x 5' 1'' (1.138m x 1.544m)
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Equipped with a pedestal wash hand basin and w.c. Tiled splashback. Gas central heating radiator.
13' 0'' x 7' 6'' (3.965m x 2.283m)
uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation. Gas central heating radiator.
8' 11'' x 7' 10'' (2.724m x 2.400m)
uPVC double glazed window to the side elevation. Equipped with a range of wall and base units with roll edged work surfacing and inset stainless steel sink and drainer. Tiled splashback. Gas cooker point. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Gas boiler.
uPVC double glazed entrance door to the side elevation.
uPVC double glazed entrance door to the front elevation. Cream coloured decor. Entrance door to the two flats.
16' 4'' x 11' 2'' (4.986m x 3.414m)
uPVC double glazed bay window to the front elevation. Gas central heating radiator.
Gas central heating radiator. Understairs storage cupboard.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60304162.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7868055. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.