3 bedroom bungalow for saleThe Greenacres, Hutton, Preston
- Versatile 'Routledge' Bungalow
- Generous Corner Plot
- 2/3 Bedrooms & Conservatory
- Modern Kitchen & Wet Room
- NO CHAIN DELAY
- Popular Village Location
- Detached Garage & Driveway
Versatile 'Routledge' style bungalow located in the village of Hutton available for sale with NO CHAIN DELAY. Occupying a generous corner plot the accommodation comprises: porch, hallway, lounge, modern dining kitchen, conservatory, two ground floor bedrooms (one currently used as a dining room) and a stylish wet room. To the first floor a further bedroom and walk in loft area with the potential for further development, subject to the correct permissions. Outside established gardens to three elevations, detached garage and a driveway accessed from Hall Croft. An internal inspection is highly advised of this well presented and would be ideal for those wanting to downsize their accommodation.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7893553. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lawrence Rooney Estate Agents, Longton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.