4 bedroom semi-detached house for sale24 Blink O'forth, Prestonpans, East Lothian EH32 9GA
Offers in Excess of
- Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern semi-detached family home, with garden and an integrated garage.
- Located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Prestonpans, East Lothian.
- Comprises an entrance hallway, living/dining room, kitchen/diner, four bedrooms, an en-suite shower-room, a family bathroom, ground floor WC and a utility room.
- Set over three stories, highlights include a quality fitted kitchen with integrated oven, hob and extractor, modern bathroom suites, and a well-proportined floor plan.
- In addition, there are multiple TV and phone points, contemporary flooring and light fittings, gas central heating and double glazing.
- Externally there is an enclosed rear garden and driveway to the front.
- The development also offers additional unrestricted on-street parking, and well-maintained communal grounds including a children's play ground.
- Home Report available online.
Bright and spacious, four-bedroom, modern semi-detached family home, with garden and an integrated garage, conveniently located in modern, maintained and family orientated residential area of Prestonpans, East Lothian.
The L-shaped entrance hallway comprises vinyl flooring, phone point, stairs to the first floor, under-stair storage cupboard, and gives access to the garage, utility room, WC and the third bedroom with patio doors opening onto the garden. Set off the first floor hall is the spacious living/dining room with laminated flooring, TV and telephone points, patio doors leading to a juliet balcony, and space for living and dining furniture. Also on the first floor, the sizeable kitchen features integrated electric oven, gas hob and extractor canopy, wood-effect cabinets, and has ample space for a dining table and chairs. The second floor hallway gives access to the remaining bedrooms and family bathroom. Bedroom one is a well-proportioned double room comprising built-in wardrobes, TV and telephone points, and an en-suite shower room with mixer shower. To the rear, bedroom two is another good-sized double room with vinyl flooring, and bedroom four is a single room fully carpeted with pendant light fitting. Finally, the modern family bathroom comprises an all-white suite, shaver points, and a tiled splash back.
Prestonpans is a charming coastal town located around 11 miles from Edinburgh. The town itself, and both neighbouring Cockenzie and Port Seton, offer good local shopping facilities (including a Co-op supermarket and a Lidl store, along with the usual banking and Post Office services, a library, and a community sports centre. There are miles of sandy beaches in East Lothian, along with a selection of golf courses. There is easy access to the A1, which offers swift commuting into Edinburgh city centre or to the east, and also provides access to the Borders and to the north of England. Good public transport links are available within the area, including the Prestonpans rail station. Local schooling is also available in both Prestonpans and Cockenzie.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5698040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.