1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleStation Road, North Walsham
- Ground Floor Apartment
- Tenants In Situ
- Walking Distance To Town Centre
- Popular Location
- Viewing Advised
£100,000 - £120,000 GUIDE
A ground floor apartment set within easy reach of North Walsham town centre and the railway station. With the property offered to market as an investment opportunity with tenants in situ, this is an ideal opportunity for any investor looking to add to their portfolio.
An internal viewing comes highly recommended!
North Walsham is a thriving market town, with road and rail links to both Norwich and the picturesque North Norfolk Coastline. With the town offering a wide variety of supermarkets, independent retailers, bars, café's and parks, there is something here for everyone. The property itself is located on the edges of the Town Centre and is well presented throughout. With a tenant in situ, this property is perfect for any invcestment buyer looking for an immediate return.
White panelled doors open off and a radiator,
Lounge 14' 3" x 13' 11" ( 4.34m x 4.24m )
With a double glazed window, two radiators, carpet flooring, TV point and telephone point and folding double doors to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 6' 4" ( 3.15m x 1.93m )
With fitted wall and base units, work surfaces with splashback tiling, electric oven and hob with stainless steel cookerhood over, plumbing for a washing machine, Central heating gas boiler.
Bedroom 11' 7" x 8' 8" ( 3.53m x 2.64m )
With a double glazed window, carpet flooring and a radiator.
With a WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer shower tap, shaving point, radiator, extractor fan and a double glazed window.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NWM105716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, North Walsham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.