4 bedroom terraced house for saleGough Road, Stratford, E15
- Fantastic four bedroom terraced house
- Boasts three bright and spacious floors
- Bay-fronted reception and separate dining room
- Offers a stylish modern kitchen
- Features two sleek bathrooms and a shower room
- Excellent paved rear garden
- Close to local shops and Westfiled Stratford
- Moments from green spaces and reliable transport links
Set over three spacious and recently renovated floors, this brilliant four bedroom terrace house features a sleek contemporary kitchen, a separate dining room, two bathrooms, one shower room and further offer a garden.
Gough Road is located close to an excellent selection of shops, both locally and in nearby Westfield Stratford. The vast green spaces of Wanstead Flats are moments away and transport links include Maryland, Forest Gate and Wanstead Park Stations.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1026909. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Stratford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.