2 bedroom apartment for saleRoyal Wharf (Thameside House), Pontoon Docks, Royal Docks, E16
- Off- Plan Resale Development Completion Q4 18
- Two Bed Apartment
- 814 Sq.ft.
- 24 Hour Concierge
- 10 Year Build Warranty
- Leisure Facilities
Spacious Two Bedroom - Two Bathroom - Open Plan Kitchen/Lounge - Leisure Facilities - 24hrs Concierge - A Fitness Club - 999 Years Leasehold - Local Amenities Close By - 5 minute walk to Canary Wharf Station - 10-minute walk to Custom House station- Great Investment Opportunit - 10 Year Build Warranty
* Royal Wharf offers high quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views
* Beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting to parks and squares, new schools, shops, offices and riverside restaurants, catering for a population of 10,000 by completion
* Minutes' walk to Pontoon Dock DLR Station & River Thames
* 5-min to Canary Wharf, 11-min to London Bridge & 14-min to Waterloo by tube (Jubilee Line)
* 5-min to Canning Town & 15-min to Shadwell by DLR
* 8-min to Liverpool Street, 10-min to Farringdon & 15-min to Bond Street by Crossrail
* 7-min to Greenwich Peninsula by Emirates Cable Car
* 4 new squares, 2 new parks & 3 new pocket parks, 45% open space & play areas
* Swimming pool, hydrotherapy pool, jacuzzi, outdoor gym facilities, workout zones & 14,000 sq ft of leisure centre
* 999-year leasehold
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60307691.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DOCK_002349. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Docklands Real Estates Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.