2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleHOBBY CLOSE, GREAT COATES
- Two double bedroom end link house
- Popular village location providing good road links
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Well proportioned living room, fitted dining kitchen, conservatory, landing, shower room and two double bedrooms
- Low maintenance rear garden enjoying a sunny aspect
- Two allocated parking spaces to the front
- Internal viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the property on offer
- Energy performance rating C and Council tax band B
- ** REDUCED PRICE **
Crofts estate agents are pleased to present for sale this delightful two double bedroom end mews house set within the ever popular village of Great Coates providing easy road access to major road links and creating an ideal purchase for a variety of buyers. This lovely home benefits from gas central heating and double glazing an briefly comprises lounge, dining kitchen, conservatory, landing, shower room an two double bedrooms. Pleasant rear garden benefitting from a sunny aspect. Two allocate parking spaces. Viewing is considered essential and we advise to be quick on what will be a most popular property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60308140.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7873149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Crofts Estate Agents, Cleethorpes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.