2 bedroom apartment for saleThe Landmark, West Tower, 22 Marsh Wall, London, E14
Offers in Excess of
- 2 bedroom apartment
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- 9th Floor
- Balcony overlooking the dock
- 807 sq./ft. (74.9 sq.M.)
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Residents only gymnasium
- 994 years remaining
- Service Charge £3,400 p.a. approx.
- Ground Rent £750 p.a. approx.
Life Residential are pleased to offer this modern two bedroom, two bathroom apartment located on the 9th floor within the exclusive Landmark development in Canary Wharf.
This apartment stretches to 807 sq./ft. and boasts floor to ceiling windows from the reception with views of the dock, fully fitted modern kitchen, master bedroom with en-suite, 2nd double bedroom, fully tiled bathroom and a balcony that stretches the width of the reception. Additional benefits include an onsite residents only gymnasium, 24 hour concierge and exclusive fingerprint building entry system.
Close to Canary Wharf stations, Heron Quays DLR and the Clipper river boat service. Viewing is highly recommended!
Property ref: 121_2653_4092369
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60310114.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4092369. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.