Land for saleHonington Road, Barkston, Grantham, NG32
- Superb Development Opportunity
- Outline Planning Permission Granted
- Planning for Four Detached Residential Dwellings
- Full Planning Permission Granted On 24/04/2017
- Planning Application No: S17/0391
- Prime Residential Position with Road Frontage
- Located in This Enviable Position off A607
- High Speed Rail Network to London Kings Cross (Approx. 65 Minutes)
A fantastic development opportunity which has outline planning permission granted for the erection of four detached dwellings. Externally the site is located in a prime position within the pretty and sought after village of Barkston which lies approximately 4 miles north of Grantham where there is an excellent train service to London Kings Cross. (Approximately 65 minutes)
Barkston is a delightful village located four miles north of Grantham on the A607. The village contains a small number of individual properties and The Stag Public House. The village is situated within close proximity of Grantham where there is an excellent train service to London Kings Cross with a journey time of approximately 65 minutes.
There are various local primary schools in the district including the excellent Barkston & Syston CE primary school and two excellent and sought after Grammar schools for boys and girls at nearby Grantham.
The major centre of Nottingham is approximately 28 miles away and the historic towns of Stamford and Oakham with their renowned Public Schools are both approximately 25 miles away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60310156.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRA170117. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Winkworth, Grantham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.