4 bedroom house for saleBridge View Close, Longton, Preston
- Stunning Executive Detached Family Home in Exclusive Development
- Finished to the Highest Specification
- Four Bedrooms - Two with Luxury En Suites
- Help To Buy / Part Exchange Available
- SHOW HOME VIEWINGS BY APPOINTMENT ONLY -
This is yet another property that has the genuine wow factor. As you may feel from the pictures that this home needs to be seen in person. This is a new detached family home that has been built to a beautifully high standard and
benefits from a ten year NHBC certificate.
Benefitting from four good size bedrooms, with a great layout to the ground floor comprising garage and
private garden. The high specifications include under floor heating, solar panels,
thermostatically controlled central heating system and a high end fitted kitchen.
Entering the property you are greeted by a hallway which leads to a fabulous living room and an open plan kitchen/diner/family room. This room has been designed to be a wonderful entertaining space with direct access to the garden via bi-folding glass doors.
The excellent fitted kitchen has a range of base and wall units and high spec integrated appliances. The ground floor further benefits from a utility room which gives access to the side of the property. Off the hall is a generous cloakroom with a separate wc.
The spacious first floor leads to four double bedrooms with two of the bedrooms benefitting from en-suites. The family bathroom is a beautiful space completed to a high specification.
The modern paved driveway can accommodate multiple vehicles to the front aspect. The front garden is mainly laid to lawn and gives access to the rear. There is a patio area adjacent to the rear of the property, ideal for outdoor living and entertaining.
What The Agent Says
Bridge View close development is positioned amongst the countryside and enjoys stunning views and is within easy reach of local schools with good and outstanding Ofsted figures. There are excellent links to the A59 with access to Preston city centre and Southport. There are many fine shops, pubs and restaurants close by. As you
can see from the pictures this is a property that is something special.
Call today to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-60317110.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 148902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Penwortham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.