3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHickleton Road, Barnburgh, DONCASTER, South Yorkshire
- Detached Bungalow With Stunning Views
- Three Bedrooms With En-suite To Master
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen & Bath/Shower Room
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Epc Rating Grade D
With stunning views & well presented accommodation throughout viewing is most highly recommended to fully appreciate this detached bungalow situated in sought after location. Having spacious accommodation briefly comprising of, open plan lounge, well appointed fitted kitchen and dining area. Three good sized bedrooms with en-suite to master and bath/shower room with separate Wc. The property has the added benefits of gas central heating, double glazing well maintained gardens to front & rear drive & garage and available with no onward chain.
Property ref: 121_356_4413893
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60321208.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4413893. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Merryweathers, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.