3 bedroom barn conversion for saleLittle Ingestre Barns, Ingestre Park Road, Ingestre, Stafford
Sold by Us
- Delightful Detached Barn Conversion
- Sought After Location
- Superb Spacious Living/Dining Kitchen
- Attractive Lounge, L-shaped Study
- 3 Bedrooms, Principal En Suite
- Family Bathroom, Guest w.c
- Gardens and Parking
- EPC Rating D
Reception Hall with oak floor, stairs rising to the first floor landing having a useful under stairs cupboard and a Guest Cloakroom which has a rectangular wash basin with integrated cupboard beneath, w.c and tiled floor. The Lounge has a glazed front section and French style door. There is an L-shaped Study also having a glazed section incorporating a French style door. Stunning Living/Dining Kitchen which has a superb range of bespoke high and low level units with a contrasting mix of mostly granite work surfaces, with some wooden work tops. There is an island unit with dining bar and a five burner gas hob with a lift up extractor canopy. There are also drawers beneath and wine store. Split level double oven and a dishwasher. Larder style cupboard and a recess twin bowl ceramic sink. Tiled floor and ample space for a table and sofa. Full glazed section to the front in addition to a French style door and further French style door leading to the rear garden.
There are Three Bedrooms, the principal has exposed beams and the En Suite Wet Room has tasteful white sanitary ware with contrasting tiling and comprises chrome shower, wall hung wash basin and low flush w.c. Chrome vertical radiator and built in cupboards. The second bedroom has additional cloaks hanging space and exposed timbers. The Family Bathroom is again superbly appointed with a white suite comprising bath with shower over, wall hung wash basin, w.c, towel radiator and tasteful contrasting tiling.
Immediately to the rear of the property is a flagstone sun terrace with built in brick barbeque. There is a lawn and space for a garden shed. Gated side entrance. Private parking for this particular property for approximately four cars. There is an attractive front garden with retaining wall plus additional areas of lawn to the front and side of the property.
The property is situated in this lovely position which adjoins farmland to the rear, in this small exclusive development. There are local facilities at nearby villages of Little and Great Haywood. The county town of Stafford has a wider range of facilities including high street shops and supermarkets, mainline intercity railway station with regular Virgin services operating to London Euston taking approximately one hour twenty minutes. Junctions 13 and 14 of the M6 provide direct access into the national motorway network and M6 Toll.
From Stafford town centre take the Weston Road (A518 east) and just after the Co-Op mini market turn right into St. Thomas Street. Turn left onto Tixall Road, go through the traffic lights and follow into and out of the village of Tixall. Just before entering Great Haywood there is a ninety degree right hand bend, at this point turn left signposted Ingestre and continue, the property is situated off a lane to the right hand side.
1) There is private drainage to a joint system. An approximate cost of £35 per month is paid which also covers some communal garden maintenance and contributes to the upkeep of the drive.
2) The property is situated off a private road, there is a deed of right.
3) There is a Right of Way in front of the property for a game shoot which we understand takes place twice a year.
4) There are some restrictive roof heights to the first floor.
5) There is no mains gas to the property. There is no mains drainage.
6) Central heating is via LPG.
Freehold (Purchasers are recommended to satisfy themselves as to tenure via their legal representative).
Mains water and electricity are believed to be connected to the property but purchasers are advised to satisfy themselves as to their suitability.
Stafford Borough Council
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60322456.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100953066187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Stafford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.