2 bedroom apartment for salePrincess Royal Park, Scarborough
- Purpose Built Ground Floor Apartment
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Private Balcony and Communal Gardens
- Garage + Additional Off Street Parking
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- Some Modernisation Required
+++PURPOSE BUILT GROUND FLOOR, TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT with PRIVATE BALCONY, GARAGE plus ADDITIONAL OFF STREET PARKING+++
The property is well located within a secluded cul-de-sac in the Ramshill area of Scarborough, well placed for a wealth of amenities including local shops and supermarket on the nearby shopping parade.
The apartment itself briefly comprises of a private entrance hall with built in cupboards open plan lounge/diner with door leading out to a private balcony, fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and a shower room. The property would benefit from some modernisation and updating in places however does already benefit from gas heating and secondary glazed windows. Outside the apartment also benefits from lawned and planted communal gardens, garage located in a separate block to the side of the property with approximately two further off street parking spaces.
Offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN the apartment will be of particular interest to an individual or couples looking at downsizing or possibly investors or someone looking to put their own stamp on a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6551280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CPH Property Services, Scarborough - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.