3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleTrimpley Drive, Kidderminster
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING
- DOUBLE GLAZING & GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
***THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED***NO UPWARD CHAIN***GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING***REAR GARDEN***VIEWING ADVISED***Comprising entrance hallway, kitchen, dining area, lounge area, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
A three bedroom semi detached property offering no upward chain and situated in a sought after location. Comprising entrance hallway, kitchen, dining area, lounge area, three bedrooms and family bathroom. The property also benefits from having driveway parking, a garage and garden which isn't over looked at the rear. Internal viewing advised!
Lawn and stoned driveway.
Double glazed obscure door and windows to front, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas central heated radiator and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 9' 10" x 7' 2" max ( 3.00m x 2.18m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed obscure door to side, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base kitchen units, sink and drainer unit, tiled splashbacks, worktops, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, plumbing for washing machine, built-in understairs cupboard, tiled floor and door to dining area.
Dining Area 10' 9" max x 10' 5" ( 3.28m max x 3.18m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, ceiling light, built-in cupboard, gas central heated radiator and archway to lounge area.
Lounge Area 12' 1" x 12' 1" ( 3.68m x 3.68m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to side aspect, ceiling light, built-in cupboards and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 1" max x 10' 6" excluding door recess ( 3.68m max x 3.20m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, access to loft, ceiling light, fitted wardrobes and cupboards and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 6" max x 9' 3" excluding door recess ( 3.20m max x 2.82m excluding door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" max x 7' 11" ( 2.46m max x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and built-in cupboard.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, extractor fan, low level wc, pedestal wash hand basin, bath, separate shower cubicle, tiled splashbacks and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced borders with gate to side, lawn, patio and stoned area.
Up and over door, power point and lighting.
Please note that the boundary to the garden is in line with the rear of the garage. Anything beyond this is not on the land registry and does not belong to the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60339556.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108355. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.