2 bedroom property for saleWeston Park Homes, Weston Road, Portland
- AN OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE A MODERN PARK HOME
- FITTED TO A HIGH STANDARD AND PARTLY FURNISHED
- SITUATED ON A WELL MAINTAINED SITE CLOSE TO MANY FACILITIES
- DESIGNED FOR THE OVER 45's
- PETS ALLOWED
- TRIPLE ASPECT OPEN PLAN LIVING/DINING ROOM/KITCHEN WITH APPLIANCES
- 2 BEDROOMS
- BATHROOM WITH 'P' SHAPED BATH AND SHOWER OVER
- PAVED PATIO AND PATHS, SLATED AREA AND PARKING UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND CALOR CENTRAL HEATING
- PART EXCHANGE CONSIDERED
Modern 2 Bedroom Park Home on a well established site close to local shops at Weston and also the bus route. It is designed for the over 45's and the site does allow pets. The Park Home has an open plan living room/dining room/kitchen with appliances and outside are easy maintained areas with a parking space
The Weston Park Homes Site is set on a level site, off the main road within walking distance of post office, shop, pub and chip shop. Regular bus services around Portland and to Weymouth are available within 200 yards. Portland is renowned for sailing, walking, bird watching and of course the world famous Portland Stone. Weymouth, with a wide range of facilities and rail connections is approx 7 miles away.
Accommodation - uPVC double glazed front door to:-
Entrance Hall - Laminate flooring, double door coats/store cupboard, radiator
Lounge/Dining Room/Kitchen - 5.87m x 5.49m (19'3" x 18') - Triple aspect room with windows to side and French doors to front, fire surround and electric fire, radiators, comprehensive fitted kitchen with built-in oven and hob, cooker hood, fridge and freezer, inset single drainer stainless steel sink unit, plumbing for automatic washing machine, concealed gas boiler, ceiling lights
Bedroom One - 3.07m x 2.82m (10'1" x 9'3") - Plus 2 double door built-in wardrobes, radiator, full length window to side, radiator
Bedroom Two - 2.84m x 2.77m (9'4" x 9'1") - Window to rear, radiator
Bathroom - White suite comprising 'P' shaped bath with shower over and shower screen, pedestal wash hand basin, close coupled w.c., tiled surrounds, radiator, window to side
Outside - Garden areas surround laid to paving and slate, chippings, allocated parking area, paved steps to French doors and sloped access to front door to provide easy access
Site Fees - Approx. £166 per calendar month
Plus Utility Bills
Council Tax - Band A
N.B. - The seller may consider a part exchange with an interested purchaser
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27010190. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hull Gregson Hull, Portland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.