1 bedroom apartment for saleWarden Road, Southville, Bristol, BS3
- One double bedroom with large storage cupboard
- One spacious reception room
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Good condition
- A stone's throw from both North Street and East Street
- Easy access into Bristol City Centre
- NO CHAIN
Cj Hole Southville are delighted to welcome to the sales market this one bedroom ground floor apartment in Southville.
This modern and spacious ground floor property offers a large reception room, a hallway leading to the bathroom, modern fitted kitchen and the double bedroom with a good sized storage cupboard. The property is in an good condition throughout, and is only a short walk from local amenities on the vibrant and popular North Street, shops on East Street and The Tobacco factory, with easy access into Bristol City Centre and the Wapping Warf Development. This property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SOU160694. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by CJ Hole, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.