3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleManor Close, Rawmarsh, ROTHERHAM
- GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000
- FANTASTIC FAMILY PURCHASE
- Stylishly presented throughout, is this attractive Three Bedroom Semi
- Beautiful Family-Size Garden to rear
- Off-road parking & Garage
- VIEW NOW!
GUIDE PRICE £110,000 - £120,000 - BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED FAMILY-SIZE SEMI - VIEW NOW!
Benefiting from a stylish Kitchen/Diner which opens onto a patio/entertaining area, Lounge, Sitting Room and Downstairs w.c. Three Bedrooms, contemporary Bathroom, Parking, Garage & Gardens.
DON`T MISS THIS EXCELLENT FAMILY PROPERTY - CALL US NOW!
A compsite door to the front opens into the entrance hall.
Attractively presented and fitted with a low flush w.c. and wash basin and having a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Additional Sitting Room 7' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.29m x 2.26m )
Featuring upvc double glazed French doors to the front and a central heating radiator.
Kitchen/diner 10' 1" x 11' 6" max ( 3.07m x 3.51m max )
This stylishly presented kitchen/diner features an extensive range of wall, base, drawer and illuminated display units, LED under-counter lights, an inset sink and drainer, tiled splashbacks and appliances to include a built-in oven, hob and extractor. There are spaces for an under-counter fridge, freezer and washer and the room has a central heating radiator, spotlights and a upvc double glazed window to the front . Upvc French doors opening onto the rear. An open plan staircase gives access to the first floor accommodation and there is an access door into the garage.
Lounge 10' 9" x 13' 9" ( 3.28m x 4.19m )
The beautifully presented lounge has a remote controlled contemporary electric fireplace, coving to the ceiling, a central heating radiator and a upvc double glazed window to the rear.
First Floor Landing
The landing has a central heating radiator, two storage cupboards and access via a loft ladder to the half boarded loft space.
Master Bedroom One 9' to wardrobe fronts x 11' 8" ( 2.74m to wardrobe fronts x 3.56m )
Attractively presented and featuring built-in wardrobes and a further storage cupboard, central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and a upvc double glazed window to the rear which enjoys beautiful views.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" x 7' 9" ( 4.72m x 2.36m )
This room has a storage cupboard, upvc double glazed window to the rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three/Study 7' 11" x 7' 10" ( 2.41m x 2.39m )
This room has a upvc double glazed window to the front and a central heating radiator.
Fitted with a suite to comprise of an `L` shaped bath with shower over, low flush w.c. and wash basin. There is a towel radiator, a light-up vanity mirror with 2 shaving points and a upvc double glazed window to the front.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a driveway which provides off-road parking. To one side is a gate which leads to a patio area which is enclosed by fencing for privacy.
Garage/Utility 10' 9" x 21' 11" ( 3.28m x 6.68m )
Having a remote controlled electric up and over door, power and light. There are wall and base units and plumbing for a washer and dryer.
To the rear of the property is a beautifully presented family garden which occupies a generous size plot and has a paved patio/entertaining area adjacent to the property with brick retaining walls and steps leading up to lawned areas with mature plants and shrubs. The garden is enclosed by brick walls and fencing for privacy - Perfect for a family!
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60347299.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF108076. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.