3 bedroom link detached house for saleSamuel Mortimer Close, Fareham
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Master bedroom with en-suite
- Carport & Enclosed rear garden
- Immaculate decor
- Integrated kitchen
- Requested location
Fox & Sons would like to welcome to the market this 3 bedroom property in a highly requested location in Fareham. Only approx two years old! cloakroom, fully integrated kitchen, living area with doors to the rear garden. Three bedrooms master with en-suite and a enclosed rear garden. MUST VIEW
Fox & Sons would like to welcome to the market this 3 bedroom property in a highly requested location in Fareham. Only two years old! The property comprises; Entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, fully integrated kitchen, living area with doors to the rear garden. To the first floor is a master bedroom with en-suite, two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom. To the outside is a rear garden and a car port. This is an immaculate property and is a must view!
Entrance door, carpeted stairs leading up to the first floor, Doors to kitchen and living area, laminate flooring and storage cupboard.
Wall mounted wash hand basin, Low level WC, mirror, heated towel rail and tiled flooring.
Kitchen 12' 11" x 8' 2" ( 3.94m x 2.49m )
Tiled flooring, double glazed window to front, radiator, smooth ceiling with spot lights. Built in Fridge freezer, built in washing machine and built in dish washer, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap over and drainer to side. Matching range of wall and base units with work surface over. Built in oven and microwave. Built in hob.
Living Area 16' 1" x 15' 8" ( 4.90m x 4.78m )
Double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden two double glazed windows to rear. radiator, smooth and coved ceiling, laminate flooring.
Carpeted, loft access, cupboard housing water tank, doors to bedroom 1, 2,3 and bathroom.
Bedroom One 18' 2" x 9' 4" ( 5.54m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, carpeted floor, built in sliding door wardrobes, door to en-suite.
Double glazed obscure window to front, Double shower enclosure with glass screen. Low level WC, Wall mounted wash hand basin, heated towel rail. Tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.78m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to rear, carpeted, radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' x 11' 4" ( 3.66m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, carpeted flooring.
two lawned areas with shrubbery, car port with gated access to the rear of the property
Enclosed by panelled fencing, lawned area, garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60347323.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FHM104150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.