2 bedroom apartment for saleChain Lane, Newport
- Purpose Built Apartment Block
- Built in 2012
- Two Bedrooms
- Lift Access to all Floors
- High Quality Finish Throughout
- Tenant In Situ
- Ideal Investment
- Perfect for First Time Buyers
A great Investment opportunity, a super First Time Purchase or for anyone looking for stylish living in the centre of town. One of just eight flats released for sale in Classic House, a development of super apartments constructed during 2012 with the benefit of tenants in-situ (on ASTs) at a rent of £595 pcm. Taking service charges into consideration, this represents an approximate return in excess of 5%. The apartments are of contemporary design with open-plan living a feature, along with a good specification including being serviced by lift to all floors.
Communal Entrance - Communal entrance with individual post boxes for each apartment. Stairs and lift leading up to each floor.
Entrance - Door to entrance hall. Radiator. Laminate flooring throughout. Entry Phone. Thermostat.
Living Area - 4.90m x 4.95m - Measurements incorporating Kitchen area. Side and rear aspect via double glazed windows. Television point. Telephone point. Two radiators. Laminate floors.
Kitchen - Partially tiled. Fitted with a range of light coloured stylish contemporary wall and base units. Fitted oven with gas hob and extractor hood over. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted boiler.
Bedroom One - 3.89m x 2.97m - Radiator. Door leading to:-
Ensuite - Tiled floor. Shower cubicle. Skylight. Pedestal handbasin and WC. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 4.32m x 2.36m - Rear aspect via double glazed window. Radiator. Built in cupboard.
Bathroom - White suite comprising panelled bath with shower attachment. Pedestal hand basin and WC. Tiled flooring. Radiator. Skylight.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60351676.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27011859. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marvins, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.