3 bedroom semi-detached villa for sale28 Argyll Drive, Heathhall, Dumfries, Dumfriesshire, DG1 3SU
- Double Glazing
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Integral Garage
SEMI DETACHED VILLA IN QUIET CUL DE SAC IN THIS POPULAR RESIDENTIAL AREA OF DUMFRIES.
TELEPHONE THE SELLING AGENTS ON 01848 330207 FOR AN APPOINTMENT TO VIEW
THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES:-
Half glazed door to entrance vestibule which has a double central heating radiator, telephone point and 1 x 13 amp power point.
14' 1" X 10' 11"
Double glazed windows to the front. Wooden mantle with attractive curved inset housing a coal effect gas fire. Single central heating radiator. Fitted carpet. 6 x 13 amp power points. Roller blinds included in sale.
15' 8" X 10' 11"
Wide range of units consisting of work tops, base units and wall cupboards. Fitted cooker and oven with cooker hood above. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Double central heating radiator. Tiled flooring. 9 x 13 amp power points. Double glazed windows to the garden with roller blind included. Storage cupboard extending underneath the stairs.
10' 10" X 9' 4"
Double glazed patio doors to the garden. Double central heating radiator. Natural wood flooring. 4 x 13 amp power points.
WC and wash hand basin. Single central heating radiator. Xpelair.
Vestibule to garage.
STAIR AND UPPER LANDING
The stair and upper landing carpets will be included in sale. The upper landing has double glazed window and 1 x 13 amp power point. Deep set shelved cupboard.
11' 3" X 9' 2"
Double fitted deep set wardrobes with hanging and shelving space. Single central heating radiator. Double glazed windows overlooking the garden. 3 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
11' 2" X 9' 3"
Double glazed windows to the front. Single central heating radiator. 3 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
6' 11" X 6' 6"
Deep set shelved storage cupboard. Single central heating radiator. Double glazed window to the front with vertical blinds. 2 x 13 amp power points. Fitted carpet.
6' 5" X 6' 2"
Modern bathroom suite consisting of bath with mains shower unit over and fully tiled surround, wash hand basin unit with cupboards below and WC. Single central heating radiator. Double glazed frosted glass window. Vinyl floor covering. Large fitted wall mirror running the breadth of the room.
15' 9" X 10' 2"
Up and over door, strip lights and 2 x 13 amp power points. Work bench.
To the front the garden is grass with borders with paved pathways to the garage and to the front door with covered gantry.
To the rear there are double doors off the patio with enclosed garden laid out in grass with flower borders, greenhouse, outside water faucet.
1. Services: Mains water, electricity and drainage. Prospective purchasers are advised that the Selling Agents have not tested any of the services or any of the appliances to be included in the sale and accordingly prospective purchasers are advised to check the position for themselves prior to proceeding with an offer for the property.
2. A closing date for offers may be fixed and therefore it would be advisable for prospective purchasers to register their interest with the Selling Agents.
3. These particulars have been carefully prepared by Messrs Pollock & McLean, Solicitors and Estate Agents. Although believed to be correct they are not guaranteed and therefore prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the basic facts before submitting an offer.
4. Post Code DG1 3SU
Council Tax Band D
5. All internal photographs have been taken using a wide angled lens
6. Entry by arrangement
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60353075.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 28ArgyllDrive. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pollock & Mclean Solicitors & Estate Agents, Thornhill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.