2 bedroom retirement property for saleLowestone Court, Stone Lane, Kinver, Stourbridge
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathroom
- 1 Reception Room
LAST REMAINING APARTMENT. REGISTER YOUR INTEREST TODAY 01562 747755.
Superb two bedroom apartment on retirement development for the over 60's within easy walking distance of Kinver village High Street.
* Spacious 19' x 11' Living Room
* Kitchen with Full Range of Integrated Appliances
* 17ft Master Bedroom with Walk-in Wardrobe
* Well Appointed En-suite Bathroom
* Separate Shower Room
* 24 Hour Emergency Call System
* Superb On Site Facilities
* Viewing Appointment via Agents
Living Room (Max) - 5.84m x 3.45m (19'2" x 11'4") -
Kitchen (Max) - 2.92m x 2.29m (9'7" x 7'6") -
Bedroom One (Max) - 5.21m x 3.02m excluding wardrobe & door swing (17 -
Bathroom (Max) - 2.21m x 2.11m (7'3" x 6'11") -
Bedroom Two (Max) - 4.50m x 2.92m (14'9" x 9'7") -
Shower Room (Max) - 1.68m x 2.16m (5'6" x 7'1") -
Lowestone Court is a superb development by renowned retirement specialists McCarthy and Stone, enjoying a wonderful location within a few minutes easy walking distance of the bustling Kinver High Street.
This delightful South Staffordshire village is steeped in history and surrounded by glorious countryside including Kinver Edge and the famous "rock houses".
The village offers an excellent range of amenities including medical centre, chemists, post office, bank, library and mini supermarket together with good range of village pubs and restaurants.
Lowestone Court is a development of 38 one and two bedroom apartments designed for the over 60's with superb on site facilities including a 24 hour emergency call system, camera entry system, fire detection equipment, house manager, landscaped gardens, homeowners lounge, guest suite and lift to all floors.
Each apartment is designed to be light, spacious and well appointed with design features including energy efficient electric heating including underfloor heating, full double glazing, raised height electric sockets to reduce bending, easy grip lever taps, illuminated light switches and, as would be expected, stylish contemporary fittings to kitchens and bathrooms.
EPC attached relates to apartment 2. Floorplan and photographs attached show a typical 2 bedroom design.
Further further information or to arrange a personal viewing appointment please contact the selling agents on 01562 747755.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60354578.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26362376. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allan Morris, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.