3 bedroom terraced house for saleDerbyshire Lane, Hucknall, Nottingham
- Traditional Victorian villa
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom with Four piece Suite
- Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- Established Rear Garden
A traditional Victorian Villa offering Three Bedrooms, Two Receptions Rooms, Fitted Kitchen and Family Bathroom with four Piece suite. Situated close to Hucknall Town Centre the property also benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing (where stated) and a pleasant well established Garden.
Burchell Edwards are pleased to offer For Sale this THREE BEDROOM BAY FRONTED VICTORIAN VILLA. Spread over three floors the spacious accommodation comprised of Entrance Hallway, Two Reception Rooms, Fitted Kitchen with Utility Area. To the First Floor there is Double Bedroom with feature cast iron fireplace, a further well proportioned bedroom and Family Bathroom with FOUR piece suite. There is a further Double Bedroom situated on the Second Floor having generous storage space and Velux Window. Situated close to Hucknall Town Centre the property also benefits from Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing (where stated) and a pleasant well established Rear Garden. VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPREICATE THE SIZE OF ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER.
Accessed via side entrance door and having stairs to the first floor with walk in spacious storage/cloaks room below and central heating radiator.
Lounge 12' 9" max x 13' 11" into bay ( 3.89m max x 4.24m into bay )
Having upvc double glazed bay window to the front elevation, central heating radiator, feature wooden fireplace with gas fire, wall light, coving to ceiling and picture rail.
Dining Room 12' 6" into recess x 12' 2" ( 3.81m into recess x 3.71m )
Having upvc double glazed French Doors leading out to the rear garden, feature fireplace with wooden surround, decorative tiles and electric fire, coving to ceiling, wooden picture rail, ceiling rose and central heting radiator.
Kitchen 13' 7" x 7' 5" ( 4.14m x 2.26m )
Fitted with a range of wooden wall and base units with tiled work surfaces over, one and a half bowl sink unit and drainer with mixer tap, built in electric oven, four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, built in wine rack, glazed display wall units, double glazed window and to the side elevation and part glazed rear access door leading to the rear garden, central heating radiator and side external access door leading to the entry. There is also an additional utility area with space and plumbing for washing machine, central heating boiler and space for fridge freezer.
With wooden spindle balustrade, doors off to two bedrooms and bathroom and further staircase to attic room, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 4" into recess x 11' 11" ( 4.37m into recess x 3.63m )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, feature cast iron fireplace, built in storage cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 6' 8" max x 12' 1" ( 2.03m max x 3.68m )
Having upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation, coving to ceiling and central heating radiator.
Bathroom 7' 4" x 12' ( 2.24m x 3.66m )
Fitted with a white four piece comprising of low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, claw foot roll top bath and corner shower cubicle with electric shower, tiled splashbacks, upvc double glazed obscured window to the rear elevation and built in airing cupboard.
Giving access to Bedroom One
Bedroom One 10' 3" max to wardrobe x 15' 1" ( 3.12m max to wardrobe x 4.60m )
Being situated in the loft space and having double glazed Velux window, central heating radiator, TV point, built in under eaves wardrobe and storage space and additional useful storage cupboard.
The property is approached via a shared entry leading to the side entrance door. To the front there is a fore garden which is paved with access gate.
A particular feature the pleasant rear garden is mainly laid to lawn with established flower beds and borders, there is also a paved patio area with garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60360539.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HUK100506. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Hucknall - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.