3 bedroom cottage for saleLaceys Lane, Niton, Ventnor, Isle of Wight
- Extended 3 bedroom semi detached cottage
- Stunning kitchen and breakfast areas
- Lounge area and study
- Amazing countryside views
- Off road parking for several vehicles
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Village life does not get any better than at this stunning character cottage which is situated in a quiet lane on the outskirts of Niton. You will love the convenience of being able to walk the kids to school or pick up any last-minute essentials from the village shop, both of which are just moments down the road.
As you pull up on the gravelled drive and admire the beautiful surroundings take a moment to wonder at the thought of already living here. The current owners snapped it up within minutes of stepping inside and your dream home could be just through the front door.
When you do get inside the spacious interior is sure to not disappoint you. The range of accommodation is both well-presented and adaptable and includes a stunning kitchen and breakfast area where families can get together after a long day and catch up with one another. The lounge area is a cosy place to retreat too and the study could always double up as a fourth bedroom if needed for guests or elderly relatives. Upstairs the extended accommodation offers three good size bedrooms and a luxury family bathroom.
Outside the rear garden is a great place to relax and soak up the sun. The decked entertainment area makes sparking up the barbecue a summer essential and there is still enough room for the kids to enjoy a game of football or a tennis match.
This lovely family home could make your dreams of country living a reality and is sure to attract lots of interest from a variety of buyers.
What the Owner says:
We had seen this cottage being refurbished and modernised so when we heard it might be coming up for sale we knocked on the door and the builder was kind enough to show us around. We were taken aback by the size and specification of the interior and before we had even seen the large garden to the rear, we knew it was the one for us. The original cottage had been extended to provide extra accommodation. We have spent a lot of time in the garden creating a great place for the kids to let off steam. Niton has proved a great place to live with the shops and school just a short walk away but you can still get to Newport or Shanklin very easily in the car. We shall miss the cottage but it is time to move on and let someone else enjoy it as much as we have.
- Lounge Area: 13'7 x 10'11 (4.14m x 3.33m)
- Breakfast Area: 12'11 x 8'9 (3.94m x 2.67m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'0 x 9'6 (3.97m x 2.90m)
- Study: 13'9 x 10'11 (4.19m x 3.33m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'9 x 11'0 (4.19m x 3.36m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'11 x 8'9 (3.94m x 2.67m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'4 x 9'5 (3.46m x 2.87m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60361096.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60800992. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ventnor. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.