4 bedroom apartment for saleCompass House, Royal Wharf, London, E16
- Four bedroom duplex
- 7th and 8th floor, c.1545 sq ft
- c.299 sq ft terrace
- Three bathrooms plus W/C
- Premium design throughout
- World class fitness centre
- Concierge services
- Close to Pontoon Dock DLR station
Rarely available, four bedroom duplex apartment on the 7th and 8th floors of Compass House, spread across c.1545 sq ft this property is not to be missed. Located of the 7th floor; a large open plan kitchen living area, W/C, double bedroom with ensuite and direct access to the large terrace c.299 sq ft. Positioned on the 8th floor, a main bathroom and three double bedrooms, the master of which benefits from an ensuite.
With Pontoon Dock DLR on your doorstep and City Airport moments away, Royal Wharf is easily connected to Central London and the City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2368284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by JOHNS&CO, Royal Wharf. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.