3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWansbeck Gardens, Hartlepool
- GUIDE PRICE £125,000 - £130,000
- EXTENDED KITCHEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- ULTRA MODERN FIXTURES & FITTINGS
- FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN
AN ABSOLUTELY STUNNING 3 BEDROOMED END TERRACED HOUSE, completely renovated to the highest of standards with ULTRA MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS throughout. This property oozes with charm and character blending original period detail with contemporary living.
AN ABSOLUTELY STUNNING 3 BEDROOMED END TERRACED HOUSE, completely renovated to the highest of standards with ULTRA MODERN FIXTURES AND FITTINGS throughout. This property oozes with charm and character blending original period detail with contemporary living. The property benefits from Gas Central Heating, UPVC Double Glazing, enclosed Rear Garden and many, many more, only to be appreciated by an internal inspection. NO ONWARD CHAIN.
detailed coved cornicing and period style ceiling rose, radiator.
Lounge 24' 1" x 13' 8" ( 7.34m x 4.17m )
(maximum measurements excluding bay) UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, UPVC Double Glazed window to the side, beautiful feature fireplace with inset 'living flame' gas fire, radiators.
Dining Room 14' 2" x 7' 11" (excluding bay) ( 4.32m x 2.41m (excluding bay) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the side aspect, ornate style feature fireplace with 'living flame' gas fire, built in storage cabinets, radiator.
Extended Kitchen 13' 5" x 8' 6" ( 4.09m x 2.59m )
with Breakfast Area 9'8" x 6'6", fitted with ultra modern range of wall and base units with contrasting work surfaces incorporating stainless steel 1 ½ bowl sink/drainer unit, 5 ring Range cooker, 'American' style fridge freezer and automatic washing machine (all included in the sale) 2 Velux windows to the roof offering plenty of natural light, UPVC Double Glazed window to the side and rear and UPVC Double Glazed door, ultra modern vertical style radiator.
UPVC opaque window to the side and rear, white suite comprising 'stand alone' ornate bath, shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin and low level low flush WC, vertical style modern radiator.
loft void accessed via slingsby style ladder which is boarded out to provide ample additional storage.
Bedroom 1 13' 1" x 11' 9" ( 3.99m x 3.58m )
(into alcoves, excluding bay) UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 6" (excluding alcoves) ( 3.63m x 3.51m (excluding alcoves) )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the rear aspect, built in robes, radiator.
Bedroom 3 8' 4" x 6' 4" ( 2.54m x 1.93m )
UPVC Double Glazed window to the front aspect, picture rail.
On Street Parking To The Front
Fully Enclosed Rear Garden
predominantly laid to lawn with decking area, access to alleyway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60363895.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR110755. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.