2 bedroom terraced house for saleOutram Road, London
- WALKING DISTANCE TO EASTHAM STATION
- CLOSE TO EASTHAM TOWN CENTRE
- TWO GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS
- OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/KITCHEN
- CLOSE TO NEWHAM COLLEGE/LOCAL SCHOOL
- GOOD DECORATIVE ORDER THROUGHOUT
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A UNIQUE TWO BEDROOM HOUSE.....IF YES THEN THIS COULD BE THE ONE.
This quirky two bedroom house has the bedrooms on the ground floor and an open plan lounge and kitchen on the first floor. This unique property features two good sized bedrooms and is presented in good decorative order throughout. Conveniently located near Eastham town centre and Eastham station and all other local amenities. This property is ideal for the first time buyer or investor. Call now to register your interest and arrange a viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7893965. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ideal Locations, Ilford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.