3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleMadison Avenue, Brierley Hill, DY5
- A modern End terraced townhouse
- Spacious accomodation over three floors
- Large kitchen/diiner, lounge
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- En-suite WC/shower and house bathroom
- No upward chain
- Allocated off road parking
- EPC Rating C
A fantastic property with no upward chain! We are pleased to offer this spacious three bedroom end terraced home with double glazing and central heating, located on the popular Merry Hill development. Accommodation is spread across three floors, with a large fitted kitchen/diner and lounge on the ground floor, and over the next two floors, three good-sized bedrooms with en-suite to the master bedroom and house bathroom/WC on the first floor. The property offers allocated off road parking. Pleasantly situated, within walking distance of Merry Hill, good road connections nearby. Available to view now. EPC C
THE ACCOMMODATION WITH APPROXIMATE ROOM DIMENSIONS IS ARRANGED AS FOLLOWS:
Ground Floor .
Entrance Hall .
Dining room/ study 3.12m x 3.1m (10`3 x 10`2).
Dining Kitchen 4.5m x 3.76m (14`9 x 12`4).
First Floor .
Bedroom2 3.78m x 2.46m (12`5 x 8`1).
Family Room .
Lounge 3.78m x 3.1m (12`5 x 10`2).
Second Floor .
Bedroom1 3.84m x 3.1m (12`7 x 10`2).
en suite shower room .
Bedroom3 3.78m x 2.51m (12`5 x 8`3).
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60369787.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 17975_176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Trinity Property, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.