4 bedroom terraced house for saleDownie Terrace, Edinburgh, EH12
- Lovingly Refurbished Terraced Town House
- Four Bedrooms All With En-suite
- Flawless Interiors Finished
- Sought After Location
- Spacious Formal Lounge
- Family Bathroom / Wc
- Gas Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Attic Room
- South-facing Garden To Rear
Downie Terrace is a charming mid terrace family house situated within a highly sought after location. The accommodation is well suited to modern family living with flexible and well proportioned living and reception space set over four floors. Of particular note is the south facing lounge to garden on the ground floor. The property offers a welcoming reception hall which leads to the spacious open plan kitchen/dining room with lots of light. There are four bedrooms which are serviced by en-suite shower/bathrooms and a further family bathroom. In addition, there is good storage space throughout the house with the use of an attic room at eye level. Externally to the rear there is a lovely enclosed garden area, predominantly laid to lawn, which can be accessed from the side of the house and from sitting room.
Corstorphine lies just three miles west of Edinburgh city centre, and is renowned for its history and green open spaces, with easy commuting travel and extensive amenities, including local shopping on St John's Road, a 24-hour Tesco superstore, plus further high-street shopping at The Gyle.
This beautiful home is lovely and bright with plenty of natural light throughout the day. There is an abundance of period charm and features and it would be the ideal family home. Early viewing is advised.
En-Suite Shower / WC
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60370546.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528633253. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Gorgie Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.