3 bedroom detached house for saleRiverside Views, Briars Lane, Stainforth, Doncaster, DN7
- 3 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Garage and driveway parking
- Open plan kitchen diner
- Pedestrian access to canal
- Waterfront location
- Assured quality throughout
- Energy efficient
- High specification
- 10 year warranty
The Eider is a 3 bedroom home situated on the brand new and exclusive Riverside Views development - a development consisting of 2, 3, 4 and 5 bedroom homes situated on the Stainforth and Keadby Canal.
The canal side location provides beautiful views for the development and for the many properties fortunate enough to be on the canal waterfront.
The luxury homes are built with a brick, stone and rendered finish, which gives a sleek modern fascade. In addition the variety of local shops within walking distance in Stainforth the development benefits from a local canal side public house, The New Inn.
HELP TO BUY AVAILABLE!
The Eider is a three bedroom detached home offering spacious, modern living on two storeys.
The ground floor comprises of a good sized living room. The kitchen diner is complimented by integrated Neff and Lamona appliances and a separate utility room. Patio doors open onto the rear garden. The first floor boasts three bedrooms, with the master enjoying its own en-suite shower room, and a main family bathroom.
An energy efficient Potterton Promax combi-boiler provides hot water and heating
Brushed chrome ironmongery
These can be personalised for each home from a stylish range supplied by Howdens.
Each kitchen comes with a single Neff oven with Indesit hob, extractor and fridge/freezer.
The luxury feel comes from the Vitra tiles and Twyford white units.
Master bathrooms and en-suites comes with a thermostatic shower and glass shower screen.
Modern stylist composite front door
Patio to the garden
LED motion sensor to rear
Kitchen/diner 5.97m x 3.46m 197 x 114
Lounge 2.91m x 3.98m 97 x 131 (not including bay window)
Utility 2.96m x 2.22m 99 x 73
Cloakroom 0.92m x 1.76m 30 x 59
Master Bedroom 2.91m x 3.65m 97 x 1112
En-suite 1.95m x 1.65m 65 x 55
Bedroom 2 3.11m x 3.80m 102 x 125
Bedroom 3 2.76m x 2.62m 91 x 87
Bathroom 1.95m x 2.09m 65 x 610
* Measurements are given as an indication only and should not be relied upon when ordering carpets and furniture.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LNH170149. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Preston Baker, Land & New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.