6 bedroom detached house for salePett Road, Pett, Hastings
- Substantial Detached Family Home
- Six Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Two En Suites & Family Bathroom
- Utility Room & Cloakroom
- Garden with views over Countryside
PUBLIC NOTICE: We are in receipt of an offer of £521,000 for this property, any person wishing to place a further offer should do so by contacting us before legal Exchange of Contracts.
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer this substantial DETACHED family house, located on the outskirts of Pett. Accommodation is arranged over three floors and briefly comprises kitchen/ breakfast room, utility room, cloakroom, living room and dining room. On the first floor there are FOUR double bedrooms with en suite facilities to two of the rooms and an additional family bathroom, with a further two bedrooms on the second floor. Features of this property include double glazing, central heating and adjoining open fields with fantastic views overlooking the distant countryside. Internal viewing is essential to fully appreciate this property.
Private front door into
With storage cupboard, wooden flooring, inset spotlights and wall mounted radiator.
Fitted with a low level wc and wash hand basin. Tiled flooring, extractor fa,, wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Having double glazed window and French doors leading to the rear garden. Feature fireplace housing coal effect gas fire, wall mounted light points, wall mounted radiator and wood flooring.
Dining Room 14' 8" x 11' 10" ( 4.47m x 3.61m )
Approached via double doors from the hallway. With wood flooring, wall mounted radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 17' x 15' 4" plus recess ( 5.18m x 4.67m plus recess )
Fitted with an extensive range of wall and base units incorporating a one ½ bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher, fridge & freezer all untested. Space & point for range cooker and cooker hood over, inset spotlights, under cupboard lighting and central island. Tiled flooring and a double glazed window to the rear aspect with distant views and further double glazed French doors leading to the rear garden.
Utility Room 12' max x 6' 10" ( 3.66m max x 2.08m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating a stainless steel sink, space and plumbing for washing machine. Wall mounted boiler, extractor fan and wall mounted radiator. Double glazed window to the side aspect and door into garage.
First Floor Landing
Having stairs rising to second floor landing, airing cupboard housing hot water tank with slatted shelving. Double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted radiator.
Master Bedroom 17' x 16' 4" ( 5.18m x 4.98m )
Built in wardrobes with hanging and shelving space, wall mounted radiator and inset spotlights. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and distant countryside views.
Having a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, one ½ size shower cubicle, wash hand basin and a wc. Fully tiled walls, heated chrome towel rail, inset spotlights and extractor fan. Double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Two 15' 2" x 14' 4" ( 4.62m x 4.37m )
Built in wardrobe with handing and shelving space, wall mounted radiator and recess spotlights. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
En Suite Shower Room
Having shower cubicle wash hand basin and a low level wc. Heated chrome towel rail, inset spotlights and fully tiled walls. Extractor fan and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom Three 23' max, into wardrobe x 12' 2" ( 7.01m max, into wardrobe x 3.71m )
Wall mounted radiator, inset spotlights and a double glazed windows to the front and side aspects.
Bedroom Four 11' 4" x 8' ( 3.45m x 2.44m )
Built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator, spotlights and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Fitted with a double bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wash hand basin and a low level wc. Partly tiled walls, extractor fan and spotlights. Wall mounted heated chrome towel rail and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Second Floor Landing
With door into
Bedroom Five 19' 8" x 8' plus recess ( 5.99m x 2.44m plus recess )
With Velux window to side aspect, wall mounted radiator and spotlights.
Bedroom Six 15' 4" x 14' 10" ( 4.67m x 4.52m )
With storage cupboard and wall mounted radiator. Velux window to the rear and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Power & light connected with controlled up and over door. A range of wall and base units with a door to the side aspect.
Front Garden- Having driveway leading to garage with gate providing side access to rear garden.
Rear Garden- With decked patio area, having steps down to an area of lawn and slope down to further area of lawn with fenced boundaries and overlooking the adjoining countryside.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60371803.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS113389. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.