3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWatermans Walk, Carlisle, Cumbria
- MODERN WELL PRESENTED 3 BEDROOMED END TERRACED PROPERTY WITH A DRIVEWAY,
- A DOWNSTAIRS WC, A GOOD SIZE LOUNGE AND A MODERN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM,
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS AND A GOOD SIZE THIRD,
- SECURE REAR GARDEN WITH LAWN LAID,
- LOOKING FOR A GENEROUSLY SIZED PROPERTY READY TO MOVE STRAIGHT INTO?
- ALL THE BENEFITS OF A NEW HOME WITHOUT THE STEEP PRICE TAG!
- EPC - C
Eventually a modern well presented 3 bedroomed end terraced property with a driveway providing ample off street parking. This property has all the benefits of a new home without the steep price tag! Are you a first time buyer looking for a generously sized property ready to move straight into? To the ground floor there is a downstairs WC, a good size lounge and a modern kitchen/dining room with french doors to the rear garden area. To the first floor there are two double bedrooms and a good size third currently being used as a walk in ward robe, which is a well thought out addition to this property. Having a secure rear garden with lawn laid and a driveway in this style of property must not be missed... Benefiting from double glazing and gas central heating. Call the office to book your viewing today!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60372055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHI170150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.