2 bedroom flat for sale3 Baltimore Wharf, London, E14
- 1 bedroom + bedroom/study, 2 bathrooms
- 828 Sq./Ft. or 77 Sq./M.
- Ground and 1st floor duplex apartment
- Baltimore Club for residents
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Walking distance to Canary Wharf
LiFE are pleased to offer this fabulous 828 Sq. Ft. apartment split over two levels in Baltimore Wharf development. This spacious duplex apartment with its dark wooden flooring, fitted kitchen and modern furnishings provides you with elegant living in one of the world's most popular business districts. The built in wardrobes, tiled bathrooms and floor to ceiling windows are just some of the spectacular features this apartment has to offer.
Living in this development means that you have the benefit of a 24hr concierge and access to the ever popular Club Baltimore; fully equipped with a state of the art gym, a 25m indoor swimming pool, boxing ring, pool table & fitness classes.
Perfectly located to whether you work in Canary Wharf or the City, or even go for a nice quiet drink in Greenwich. The DLR station provides easy access to all, where you will be the envy of your friends/ colleagues easily jetting around the capital. Only a 0.1 miles from Crossharbour DLR and 0.7 miles from Canary Wharf, you have easy access to the major landmarks London has to offer. Does this sound like the perfect place for you? Give us a call on 020 3668 1030 to arrange a viewing while it's still fresh on the market.
Property ref: 121_2653_4445133
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60375106.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4445133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, Canary Wharf Office - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.