3 bedroom terraced house for saleWimborne Drive, Clifford Park, Coventry, West Midlands
- Spacious Modern Terraced In Popular Location
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms & First Floor Bathroom
- Superb Open Plan Lounge/Dining Room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Private Rear Gardens & Direct Car Access To Garage & Parking
- Close To University Hospital, Ansty Business Park & The Motorway Network
- Energy Rating; TBC
This spacious three bedroom terraced house set in this sought after location close to local amenities, University Hospital and the motorway network offering excellent first time buy/family accommodation which comprises of canopy porch, entrance hall, open plan lounge/dining room, fitted kitchen, three good bedrooms and a first floor bathroom. There are private gardens to rear with direct car access to garage and off road parking for two cars. This property will be sold with no upward chain.
Property ref: 121_2761_4439743
A CANOPY PORCH LEADS INTO ENTRANCE HALL
OPEN PLAN LOUNGE/DINING ROOM
23' x 18' (7.01m x 5.48m)
8' x 8' (2.44m x 2.43m)
12' x 10' (3.66m x 3.05m)
10' x 8' 8" (3.05m x 2.64m)
8' 10" x 7' 9" (2.69m x 2.36m)
HAVING SUITE AND SHOWER
TO THE REAR A PATIO LEADS TO A PRIVATE LAWNED GARDEN WITH PEDESTRIAN ACCESS
TO THE FRONT THERE IS DIRECT CAR ACCESS TO A BLOCK PAVED DRIVEWAY LEADING TO A PART INTEGRAL GARAGE
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60377905.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4439743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robin Jones, Coventry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.