2 bedroom apartment for saleMurdoch Road, Wokingham
- Top floor apartment
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Living/dining room
- Spacious bathroom
- Gas radiator central heating
- Double glazed throughout
- Allocated & visitor parking
- Communal gardens
- Private, gated development
- ** MOTIVATED VENDOR **
** TOWN CENTRE LOCATION ** An immaculate two bed top floor modern apartment in a sought after location on Murdoch Road, close to all local amenities. The property which was built in 2009 has only 11 apartments in total and is extremely well maintained. The property offers deceptively spacious accommodation comprising ; communal entrance with lift and stairs, private entrance hallway, open plan sitting/dining room, modern kitchen, two double bedrooms and a large 4 piece bathroom. Further benefits include built in wardrobes and storage, double glazing, gas central heating, allocated parking and communal gardens to enjoy.
Alexander House is a gated development of 11 purpose built apartments situated in one of Wokingham's premier roads in this highly regarded conservation area. The high specification flats were constructed during 2009 and range over 3 floors all being serviced by a lift. Designed to offer spacious and comfortable living set within private mature grounds.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60378450.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101596001061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Martin & Co, Wokingham - Lettings & Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.