4 bedroom detached house for saleBacon Lane, Hayling Island
Withdrawn from Market
- Sought after West Hayling location.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 Reception rooms.
- Downstairs cloakroom, upstairs family Bathroom.
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room to utility.
- Double glazing. Gas heating system.
- Double garage and driveway.
- Enclosed South facing rear garden.
- Convenient local shops, amenities, beach, Golf course and Hayling Billy nature trail.
- No forward chain!
Early viewing is advised in this spacious 4 Bedroom, 3 Reception room detached house in sought after location in West Hayling Island. There is an entrance Porch, downstairs Cloakroom, Kitchen/Breakfast room and door to outer lobby/ utility and attached double Garage with double width driveway. The family bathroom is to the first floor off the spacious landing. The south facing rear garden is enclosed and has a return pedestrian gate to the front. The beach, Golf course, local shops and Hayling Billy nature trail are close by. No Forward Chain and internal viewing recommended.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60379117.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7907407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Geoff Foot Estate Agents, Hayling Island. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.