2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKings Road, Gosport
- SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS
- Two Bedroom End Of Terrace House
- Two Reception Rooms
- Many Original Style Features
- Off Road Parking
- PVCu Double Glazing To Several Windows
- Gas Central Heating
- An Individual Property Well Worthy Of Inspection
SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS 2 bed EOT with 2 reception rooms, many original style features, GCH, off road parking, an individual property well worthy of inspection
PVCu double glazed front door, stairs to 1st floor.
Lounge - 14'0" (4.27m) Into Bay x 14'9" (4.5m)
Cast iron fireplace, picture rail, radiator, coved ceiling.
Dining room - 13'10" (4.22m) Max x 10'2" (3.1m)
A twin aspect room with PVCu double glazed french doors to garden, brick fireplace, adjacent built-in cupboard with shelving above and glass doors, understairs meter cupboard, picture and dado rail, radiator, flat and coved ceiling.
Kitchen - 12'6" (3.81m) x 9'2" (2.79m)
With butler sink and timber worksurface, built-in units incorporating space for washing machine and separate fridge and freezer concealed behind cupboard doors, dresser, space for range style cooker, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, flat and coved ceiling, radiator.
With PVCu double glazed back door.
Bath with claw feet, vanity hand basin with cupboard under, low level WC, radiator, PVCu double glazed window, slate tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, Velux roof window.
With WC, PVCu double glazed window, 1/2 tiled walls, slate floor.
ON THE 1ST FLOOR
With access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 - 14'1" (4.29m) x 10'2" (3.1m)
Cast iron fireplace, radiator, built-in cupboard, picture rail, flat ceiling.
Bedroom 2 - 13'9" (4.19m) x 10'1" (3.07m)
PVCu double glazed window, built-in cupboard, radiator, cast iron fireplace, flat ceiling.
With wall and iron gates, shrubs, 5 bar double gates leading to gravelled parking area, access to:
With decking area, lawn, side iron gate.
From our office proceed out of Gosport along Stoke Road. Take the 3rd turning right into St Andrews Road. St Andrews Road in turn goes into Kings Road by the junction with Sydney Road, where the property will be found almost immediately on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5387. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.