Plot for saleNewton Road, Troon, Camborne
Withdrawn from Market
- Ideal for smaller developer
- Outline planning consent
- Three individual detached dwellings
- Anticipated to be three bedroom
- Proposed detached houses
- Driveway access with parking areas
- Flexible outline application
- Village location
- Non-estate position
- Sought after proposition
Occupying a virtually level plot of land, midway between Beacon and Troon, this presents an ideal opportunity for the smaller developer/builder.
Having the benefit of an outlying consent (PA16/09719 and PA17/00401) the access road has been started and it is anticipated that the three detached dwellings will be three bedroom in size. All of the dwellings will be for sale at open market prices.
The proposed scheme makes good use of the access road and allows for the properties to be set off at regular intervals with adjacent parking spaces.
As previously stated this plot lies between Beacon and Troon and access will be from Newton Road. Local shopping facilities are available nearby together with primary schooling. Camborne which is the nearest major town is within 1.5 miles and here one will find a wide range of local and national shopping outlets, a Railway Station and there is access to the A30 to the west of the town.
Plots of this type are rare on the market and we feel sure will attract a good level of interest. An early appointment to view is strongly recommended.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7855743. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MAP Estate Agents, Redruth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.