Land for saleThe Bowjey Hill, Newlyn, Penzance
Offers in Excess of
- Development Land
- Planning Permission Granted
- 3 x 4 Bed Contemporary Houses
- Designed By Award Winning Architect
- Exceptional Opportunity
- Accessed Via Private Lane
- Superb Elevated Views
This is a unique opportunity to acquire a development plot situated in the heart of the fishing village of Newlyn. The plot benefits from having full planning permission granted by Cornwall Council (PA15/00723 & PA15/05139) to build three detached, 4 bedroom homes. The plans have been produced by an award winning local architect and have been created to make the most of the elevated position in Newlyn. The total area is approximately 0.5 of an acre; Plot 1 is approx 0.16 acres, Plot 2 is approx 0.13 acres and Plot 3 is approx 0.17 acres. The attached pictures depict the architects vision of the finished properties.
The fishing port of Newlyn is situated a mile south west of Penzance and is famous for Newlyn School of Art and its history with the artist community. The town is a busy fishing port with a large harbour, shopping facilities, post office, doctor's surgery, primary school, public houses, restaurants, cinema and places of worship. Further amenities can be found in the nearby town of Penzance with a choice of secondary schooling and rail and bus services to the rest of the country.
Plot 1 - 230sqm (754'7"sqm) - Plot 1 = 230sqm + garage for 4 cars
Plot 2 - 200sqm (656'2"sqm) - Plot 2 = 200sqm + garage for 2 cars
Plot 3 - 369sqm (1210'7"sqm) - Plot 3 = 369sqm + garage for 4 cars
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27015882. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by PRH, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.