3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorth Cliff, Mousehole, Penzance
Sold by Us
- THREE BEDROOMS * LARGE LIVING ROOM
- DINING ROOM * KITCHEN * UTILITY AREA
- DOWNSTAIRS WC * BATHROOM & SHOWER ROOM TO FIRST FLOOR
- DOUBLE GLAZING * LOVELY SEA VIEWS ACROSS MOUSEHOLE HARBOUR AND BEYOND
- CENTRAL POSITION * STONE'S THROW FROM THE BEACH
- MAJORITY OF FIXTURES & FITTINGS AVAILABLE BY SEPARATE NEGOTIATION
- EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY * VIEWING RECOMMENDED
The property has deceptively spacious accommodation which would make an ideal family or holiday home and is currently used as a holiday let. The majority of fixtures and fittings can be made available by separate negotiation if anyone so wished. Debs Cottage is a charming period Grade II listed character cottage with much charm throughout and really needs to be viewed internally to appreciate to the full. Being located on the harbourside, literally a stone's throw from the beach at Mousehole harbour and we would recommend an early appointment to avoid disappointment.
STABLE DOOR TO:
ENTRANCE HALL Beamed ceiling, telephone point.
LIVING ROOM 18' x 14' 2" (5.49m x 4.32m) Plus bay window with lovely sea views over Mousehole harbour to Mounts Bay and beyond, open fireplace with cast iron multi fuel stove set on delabole slate hearth, Oak flooring, double glazed sliding sash windows, beamed ceiling, television point, understairs storage cupboard, wall lights, night storage radiator. Step up to:
DINING ROOM 10' 4" x 10' 4" (3.15m x 3.15m) Oak flooring, night storage radiator. Opening to:
KITCHEN 9' 9" x 6' 6" (2.97m x 1.98m) Stainless steel inset single drainer sink unit with cupboards below, fitted wall and base units, worksurfaces, power points, electric cooker point, beamed ceiling, restricted head height in places. Door to:
UTILITY ROOM 6' 4" x 6' 1" (1.93m x 1.85m) Plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, step up to:
REAR LOBBY Rear pedestrian door.
SEPARATE WC White low level suite.
STAIRS FROM ENTRANCE HALL TO:
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM 1 14' 6" x 10' 10" (4.42m x 3.3m) narrowing to 9' Plus bay window with double glazed sliding sash enjoying lovely panoramic sea views across Mousehole harbour to Mounts Bay and beyond, night storage radiator.
BEDROOM 2 14' 8" x 8' 3" (4.47m x 2.51m) Plus bay window with double glazed sash enjoying lovely panoramic sea views across Mousehole harbour to Mounts Bay and beyond, night storage radiator.
BEDROOM 3 11' 6" x 10' 2" (3.51m x 3.1m) Double glazed window, built in wardrobe, night storage radiator.
BATHROOM White suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, double glazed window, chrome towel rail.
SHOWER ROOM Tiled shower cubicle, wash hand basin, chrome towel rail.
OUTSIDE To the front of the property is a small terrace, taking full advantage of the views over Mousehole harbour and beyond.
SERVICES Mains water, electricity and drainage.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100844015263. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Marshalls Estate Agents, Penzance. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.